Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit health care provider, recognized in 2019 by U.S. News & World Report which named Inova Fairfax Hospital the #1 hospital in the Washington, DC region. Four of Inova’s five hospitals hold five-star rankings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes. Inova is home to Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Its hospitals have a total of 1,800 licensed beds.
Centretek is a long-time strategic partner of Inova, having previously designed and developed several native mobile apps for them. We were later selected through a competitive RFP process in 2017 to lead the strategy, design and development of the new Inova website that launched in 2019.
- Built in Drupal 8 in the Acquia Cloud.
- Accurately reflects Inova’s brand and clinical differentiators.
- Extensive use of engaging video throughout the site.
- Integrates with DocASAP online scheduling for providers.
- Integrates with Press Ganey providers ratings and reviews.
- Integrates with real-time wait times provider – https://www.inova.org/emergency-room-wait-times
- Provides a patient-centric online experience focused on access and transparency.
- Leverages strategically minded calls to action, tools, landing pages, social integration and integrated digital campaigns.
- The end result is a digital presence capable of guiding a user from awareness through conversion and a platform that allows Inova to amplify its reach, resonance and conversion goals.
- 2019 eHealthcare Leadership Awards: Best Doctor Directory. https://www.inova.org/doctors, and Best Mobile Website.