About SPM Group.
Who we are
SPM Group is the premier independent network of health and healthcare agencies. We create meaningful change through better, innovative connections and engaging holistic experiences between audiences and brands.
- We believe in a clear mission People deserve to know the differences in healthcare. We create meaningful communications and experiences to help people improve their lives.
- We share a vision to constantly evolve, grow, and improve our talent and capabilities to keep our clients ahead of their competition.
- We have agency offices coast to coast in Chicago, New York City, Baltimore, Los Angeles to best service our clients and integrate centers of excellence across the network.
- We develop award-winning multi-channel marketing campaigns and experiences that connect with audiences and drive measurable business improvements and ROI for our clients.
- We believe creating an inclusive culture internally will make an impact externally. We are committed to ensuring that the diverse experiences, needs, and perspectives of people are recognized and incorporated in impactful ways. We at SPM Group know that in order to make work we can stand behind, we must thoughtfully and purposefully commit to equity and inclusion within our agencies’ walls and in our interactions with clients, prospects, vendors, our community, and each other.
The SPM Group is fully owned and funded by investments from Corridor Capital, a leading private equity group focused in innovative middle marketing service companies. Investments from Corridor Capital have continued to drive expansion of SPM Group’s strategic, digital, and data analytics capabilities through new talent hires and company acquisitions to build the network.
Across our agency network we provide strategy, creative, media, data analytics, digital strategy, experience and website development for leading clients across the United States. With 100+ talented specialists we have the expertise, insight, creativity, and scale to engage and connect with customers throughout their entire health journey.