The SEO Lead implements SEO strategies and best practices for a portfolio of clients. position is responsible for various SEO strategies and tactics including keyword research, SEO site analysis and measurably growing organic traffic to client’s websites.
- Works directly with clients in planning and implementing search engine optimization strategies that drives measurable results to clients.
- Provides regular SEO reporting and updates on performance to clients.
- Manages and executes online marketing strategies including but not limited to search engine optimization, social media, and content optimization.
- Extracts insight from varied data sources, identifies relevant trends and provides well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client organic search marketing goals and objectives.
- Plan and define backlinking strategy and conduct outreach appropriate for each client.
- Monitor and solve technical SEO issues including 404 errors, broken links and structural data issues.
- Manages the execution of meta data, page titles, 301 redirects, canonicals and schema markup for enterprise-level website design projects, while collaborating closely with strategists, designers and developers.
- 3-5 years' experience in SEO
- Familiar with and passionate about online marketing, problem-solving for clients, and SEO
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving ability
- Advanced problem-solving skills for websites and technical SEO implementation experience including: on-page SEO factors and site architecture improvements, along with knowledge of content management systems (Drupal, WordPress)
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Experience with Screaming Frog
- Experience with MOZ, SEM Rush a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Enjoys working in a fun-loving and collaborative environment
- Understanding of paid search engine marketing
- Website user experience and conversion optimization
Please send your resume to Pat Barry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
SPM Group is a leader in health and healthcare marketing for over 30 years. With offices in Chicago, Baltimore, and L.A., our vision is to create the premier network of integrated agencies, consultancies, and resources dedicated to making marketing that matters. SPM Group companies currently include full-service agency SPM and digital marketing and enterprise website development company Centretek.