We are looking for a SEO and analytics strategist who is comfortable creating 301 redirect spreadsheets, event tags in Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio dashboards as they are in developing the strategy behind them.
The SEO & Analytics Strategist will work across all agency accounts, partnering with multi-disciplinary teams to provide clients with insights and tools to measure, support and grow business.
Most of clients are in healthcare, so experience in that field is a plus.
What you’ll do
- Participate in discovery sessions to understand clients’ needs and goals
- Create measurement plans to determine what success looks like against organizational and website objectives
- Advise clients on how to integrate third-party data into their measurement and reporting workflow (e.g., CRM, patient health records, content personalization platform, MozPro, etc.)
- Set up and manage Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and MozPro
- Advise clients on best practices on SEO
- Conduct keyword research to inform on-page content
- Advise clients on how to properly implement structured data using schema.org
- Conduct A/B testing using Google Optimize and Acquia Lift/Personalization
- Conduct website performance audits to inform clients on how people use their website(s), what works well and where opportunities exist for user experience improvements
- Create website conversion rate optimization reports and insights
- Collaborate closely with strategists, web designers, developers and project managers to ensure enterprise-level website redesigns launch smoothly
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- Fluency in content best practices: You know how to structure content so that it can be easily consumed and understood. You have a sophisticated understanding of modern web writing, on-page SEO and content design techniques, and you feel comfortable sharing your expertise with clients and colleagues.
- Solid understanding of keyword research for SEO and beyond: You understand that keyword research should inform not only SEO but also content and user experience strategy.
- Comfort balancing clients’ priorities and users’ needs: You understand how to prioritize the interests and goals of a wide variety of stakeholders and users.
- Ability to use data: You know what data you need to make content strategy decisions and how to analyze that data to validate and inform your decisions.
- Adaptability and flexibility: You’re comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels of an organization, leading presentations and meeting tight deadlines. You’re comfortable doing all of this in person and remotely.
Your base qualifications
- 5+ years in SEO and analytics-focused role, preferably at an agency
- Certified in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong understanding of Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize and MozPro
- General knowledge and experience working with enterprise-level web content management systems, preferably Drupal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Superb attention to detail
Extra credit for
- Familiarity with SQL and data warehouse concepts (BigQuery, Redshift, Azure, etc.)
- Experience collecting, analyzing and reporting on social media
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Sense of humor
- Ability to solve problems on the fly
- Curiosity and a desire to share your knowledge with others
Who we are
Centretek is a digital agency that delivers interactive web solutions. We pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with solid digital strategy. Our goal is help connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to:
410.465.4880 x 5298