Centretek is a full-service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Technology Lead to join our team. Working closely with our creative, development and account teams you will be responsible for creating dynamic, interactive and usable websites and applications using Drupal.
We prefer our leads to be hands on and have experience with team leadership, even if in an unofficial capacity. You enjoy sharing your knowledge of Drupal by mentoring and teaching junior developers. As an internal Drupal expert, you will act as a solution-oriented leader who knows how the latest frameworks and tools can be used to increase developer performance and improve the quality of deliverables.
You have a passion for finding technical opportunities in our client’s business. You enjoy finding new and exciting ways of leveraging Drupal to support bold and strategic advertising objectives.
You’ll have the flexibility to be 100% remote.
Our websites and systems team are always in demand. So, you’ll be joining one of Centretek’s fastest-growing teams, with plenty of opportunities for career development.
What you will be doing.
- Collaborate with a cross discipline team of technologists, project managers, creative leads, and analytics leads to develop and deliver digital marketing projects on Drupal
- Assist with the architecture and development of Drupal sites including
- Drupal Site building
- Drupal theming on a modern web stack
- Code reviews and QA of other’s work
- Liaising with current clients
- Lead daily scrum meetings, as needed, and mentor the development team
- Provide project estimates
What we’d like to see.
- You’ll have worked with Drupal for five years or more
- You’ll have a strong work ethic and passion for full stack Drupal development
- You’ll be experienced in developing responsive websites
- You’ll have proven experience debugging large scale applications in production
- You’ll have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, service-focused environment
- You’ll be a team player, caring for and supporting your colleagues
- You’ll have expertise in using Git, CI tools and containerized environments
What would really shine.
- Understanding of and experience with delivering accessible websites
- Familiarity with Component-based development using PatternLab
- Experience with Decoupled Drupal sites, using React
- Experience with a Docker-based development environment
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
Flexible. Office locations in Baltimore and Chicago
About SPM Group
The SPM Group is a leader in health and healthcare marketing for over 30 years. With offices in Chicago, Baltimore, and L.A., our vision is to create the premier network of integrated agencies, consultancies, and resources dedicated to making marketing that matters. SPM Group companies currently include full-service agency SPM, top content strategy and development agency GLC, digital marketing and enterprise website development company Centretek, and leading digital performance, SEO, and lead generation agency Dreamscape Marketing. SPM Group is nearly 200 employees strong.
SPM Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.