Technology Lead, Sitecore.
SPM Group’s mission is to create meaningful communications and experiences that help people make better healthcare decisions and improve lives. Our integrated network has served health-related advertisers for over 30 years and continues to expand to meet the growing needs of today’s leading marketers. SPM Group is committed to ensuring that diverse experiences, needs, and perspectives of people are recognized, appreciated, and incorporated in impactful ways. We are currently comprised of SPM Marketing and Communications in Chicago, Centretek in Baltimore, and a satellite office in Los Angeles.
Centretek is seeking an experienced Technology Lead, Sitecore to join…
- You will manage a team of developers with experience building and maintaining Sitecore websites
- You will act as the client’s trusted advisor and are there to address any technical concerns and/or issues that may arise.
- You are a team player who can work together with creative, project management, and other stakeholders to deliver the best possible digital solutions for our clients.
- Collaborate with a cross discipline team of technologists, project managers, creative leads, and analytics leads to develop and deliver digital experiences using Sitecore Experience Manager
- Assist with the architecture and development of Sitecore sites
- Provide technical expertise to solve complex issues for our clients
- Assist in development and maintenance of technical standards
- Mentor Sitecore developers
- Manage technical risk on Sitecore projects
- Conduct code reviews during sprints
- Provide project estimates
- Shape technical opportunities throughout the lifecycle of client engagements
Skills and Requirements
- You’ll have worked with Sitecore for five or more years
- You’ll have expertise in C# programming language and object-oriented analysis and design.
- You’ll be proficient in architecting and developing responsive web applications using various technologies and languages such as C#, .Net Core, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- You’ll have proven experience debugging large scale applications in production
- You’ll have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, service-focused environment
- You’ll be a team player, caring for and supporting your colleagues
- You’ll have expertise in using Git, CI tools and containerized environments
- You’ll have experience leading a team of 3-5 developers
- You’ll have experience managing mid to large size Sitecore builds
SPM Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.