Sr. Director, Digital Strategy.
Centretek is a full service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
Digital Strategy, Sr. Director
Centretek (Part of SPM Group)
This role is for a best-in-class strategic talent to focus and guide digital health projects. Our mission is to create meaningful communications and experiences that help people make better healthcare decisions and improve lives and we take this charge seriously. Our integrated network has served health-related brands for over 30 years and continues to expand to meet the growing needs of today’s leading marketers.
We’re looking for someone who understands the health and wellness landscape and how digital tools and solutions can drive better experiences. This person is a leader who inspires across departments and a team player who knows great work happens when people collaborate. This role is a member of the Centretek agency leadership team reporting to the Managing Director and will assist with digital initiatives across the full SPM Group of companies.
In this role you will:
- Create the overall vision for our digital strategy practice
- Drive the digital strategic planning process for clients and new business opportunities
- Work with clients to identify and implement solutions to today’s and tomorrow’s business opportunities such as Digital Front Door initiatives
- Manage a team of digital experience, content and social strategists by actively engaging in the work
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and stakeholder interviews to inform recommendations
- Partner with our data and analytics team to use data to develop, validate, and refine ideas
- Provide thought leadership to clients and peers as well as represent Centretek at industry events
- Build deep client partnerships through strategic leadership and effective creative solutions
- 10+ years experience driving digital strategy experiences in a digital/interactive/mobile/web environment
- Health and wellness vertical experience
- Experience leading, developing and growing a team of digital strategists
- Track record of building cases for, managing and communicating strategic initiatives to both key stakeholders and diverse internal teams
- Strong appreciation for design, user experience and content strategy
- Excellent communication skills among peers and across disciplines including the ability to share complex recommendations in a simple, understandable way
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
Flexible. Office locations in Baltimore and Chicago
About SPM Group
The SPM Group is a leader in health and healthcare marketing for over 30 years. With offices in Chicago, Baltimore, and L.A., our vision is to create the premier network of integrated agencies, consultancies, and resources dedicated to making marketing that matters. SPM Group companies currently include full-service agency SPM, digital marketing and enterprise website development company Centretek, and leading digital performance, SEO, and lead generation agency Dreamscape Marketing.
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to: