Frontend Drupal Developer.
Centretek is a full service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Frontend Drupal developer to join our team. Working closely with our creative, development and account teams you will be responsible for creating dynamic, interactive and usable websites and applications.
The usual site building skills will be second nature – we’re talking things like site configuration, building custom themes, building views, blocks and paragraphs within bespoke page layouts driven by custom templates.
You’ll have the flexibility to be 100% remote.
Our websites and systems team is always in demand. So you’ll be joining one of Centretek’s fastest-growing teams, with plenty of opportunities for career development.
What you will be doing.
- Drupal Site building.
- Drupal theming on a modern web stack.
- Code reviews and QA of other’s work.
- Liaising with current clients.
What we’d like to see.
- You’ll have worked with Drupal for two years or more.
- You’ll have a strong work ethic and passion for front-end development.
- You’ll be experienced in developing responsive websites.
- You’ll be confident in producing cross-browser-compatible code.
- You’ll be experienced with semantic and accessible markup.
- You’ll be a team player, caring for and supporting your colleagues
Expertise in using Git, CI tools and containerized environments
What would really shine.
- Understanding of and experience with delivering accessible websites
- Familiarity with Component-based development using PatternLab
- Experience with Decoupled Drupal sites, using React
- Experience with a Docker-based development environment
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to: