Quality Assurance Analyst.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to champion the quality of the website experience by working with digital strategists, creatives and developers to understand requirements, creative, user interactions and expectations to fully test web applications and digital assets prior to deployment. The analyst is responsible for testing and reviewing pre-release assets against a list of internal standards, documenting all issues, and providing QA approval before assets go live. In addition, the analyst works to improve the QA testing process by updating QA standards, communicating QA requirements, and developing/maintaining relationships with key members of the web team.
- Preform functional, regression and integration testing
- Adhere to and help improve quality assurance strategies and standards
- Develop and maintain test procedure documentation
- Participate in hands-on testing for new releases as well as internal applications/processes as needed
- Be a resource for best practices with desktop and mobile browsing
- Partner with other people on the testing team to create a common approach to testing
- Highlight opportunities for automated testing; provide ideas, recommendations and proposed solutions for increasing testing efficiency
- Preform documentation and editorial reviews on client facing content
- Extensive knowledge of digital quality assurance, including the ability to plan test efforts and identify test cases
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of web development or testing experience
- Ability to assess and articulate the risk of a release and plan the appropriate level of testing
- Ability to pick up new responsibilities quickly and improve processes
- Experience working closely with web developers on large-scale web sites
- Deep understanding of browser variations, with particular focus on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer
- Knowledge of automated web testing tools and techniques is preferred
- Good visual and creative skills are a strong plus
- Familiarity with testing requirements needed with web content management systems is a plus
Ellicott City, MD
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to: