Centretek is a full service, digital firm delivering multi-channel, MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for an Insights and Analytics Analyst to join our strategy team. The analyst will work across all agency accounts, partnering with multi-disciplinary teams as well as Senior Strategists to provide clients insights and tools to measure, support and grow business.
- Work with team members and other departments to develop unique KPIs and measures of success for each client
- Perform client-specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Perform technical SEO and content audits
- Own client-specific SEO roadmaps, implementations and keyword ranking reports
- Measure, report and analyze multi-channel performance against KPIs and measures of success for each client
- Use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and other tools to display performance across channels: Display ads, paid search ads, social media, email, CRM, etc.
- Develop digital campaigns for clients
- Develop A/B Testing and other campaign performance optimizations using Google Optimize and other tools
- Provide data-driven insights to increase customer acquisition, conversion, retention and campaign optimization
- Advise on CRM, Marketing Automation and lead aggregation strategies
- Play a key role in leading quarterly conversion optimization report for clients
- Collaborate with internal teams—account, UX, creative and developers —to provide a full-service offering
- Work with team members to identify potential client opportunities and propose ideas to grow agency business
- 3-5 years in an analytics-focused role, preferably at an agency
- Client-facing experience; an ability to build and maintain strong relationships among key stakeholders while providing data & insights-driven consultation
- Certified in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize and Google Data Studio experience
- Strong understanding of modern SEO/SEM practices
- Experience collecting, analyzing and reporting on web & social media data
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Hotjar, Moz, Tableau, etc.)
- Proven ability to analyze data from multiple sources and generate actionable insights
- General knowledge and experience working with enterprise-level content management systems
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Concise and strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- A love for marketing, technology and innovation
Ellicott City, MD
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to:
410.465.4880 x 5298