Centretek is a full service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Backend Drupal developer to join our team. Working closely with our creative, development and account teams you will be responsible for creating dynamic, interactive and usable websites and applications.
You’ll have strong skills in PHP, MySQL, Linux, Object Oriented Design and Docker, combining technical talent with a real passion for backend Drupal development.
The usual site building skills will be second nature - we’re talking things like site configuration, building views, blocks and paragraphs. Managing site configuration and working with custom modules and data migration.
You’ll have the flexibility to be 100% remote.
Our websites and systems team is always in demand. So you’ll be joining one of Centretek’s fastest-growing teams, with plenty of opportunities for career development.
What you will be doing.
- Develop web-based applications using Drupal
- Drupal Site building, Configuration and Migrations
- Support enhancements and fixes to existing applications in production.
- Accept and provide technical solutions and direction
- Code reviews and QA of other's work
- Liaising with current clients
What we’d like to see.
- You’ll have worked with Drupal for two years or more.
- A strong work ethic and passion for backend development.
- Proficiency with custom module development.
- Strong understanding of Drupal's hook system, database API, and Form API.
- Expertise in using Git, CI tools and Containerized environments.
- Ability to work with Twig, YML and an understanding of the Theme layer.
- You’ll be a team player, caring for and supporting your colleagues.
- Ability to build custom Drupal modules.
What would really shine.
- Understanding of and experience with Solr, Elastic Search and Algolia
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, JSON, and APIs
- Experience with Decoupled Drupal sites, using React and Restful Endpoints
- Experience with a Docker-based development environment
- Past experience working with WordPress
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to: