Centretek is a full service, digital firm delivering multi-channel, MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for a Digital Strategist and UX/Information Architect to join our strategy team. The Architect will be responsible for various client-facing deliverables including web strategies, user analysis and testing, usability recommendations, web analytic assessments, information architecture, project requirement documents, content type definitions, and porotypes.
Ellicott City, MD
- Produce user experience deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, user flows, high-level requirements, user test and focus group planning and analysis, prototypes, etc.)
- Leverage data, analytics and market research to develop strategic information architectures for clients
- Plan and execute user research and analysis, defining users’ needs and objectives through focus groups, interviews, working sessions, surveys and other discovery methods
- Serve as the user and client advocate within the project team to ensure that deliverables align with proposed strategic recommendations
- Use data tools like Hotjar, Google Data Studio, Nacho Analytics, Siteimprove and Moz to inform architectures and user experiences
- Collaborate with strategists and creative designers throughout the project process to solidify the discovery to creative workstream.
- Be able to produce deliverables that establish the vision for the project and guide the user experience: industry/competitor analysis, personas, card sorting, heuristics evaluations, sitemaps, navigation testing, journey mapping, usability testing, and personalization strategy
- Conduct facilitated group meetings to gather details on business requirements
- Work closely and collaboratively with other strategists, creative design, development, and project managers throughout the project lifecycle
- Stay up to date on evolving trends, technologies and practices in UX and usability
- At least 5 years of experience crafting UX/IA for clients in a web marketing and technology environment
- Solid understanding of website development processes (discovery, information architecture, UX design, visual design, development, testing, and optimization)
- Experience defining and writing detailed use cases and functional requirements
- Experience consulting directly with clients where applicable, comfortably leading information architecture, usability, and strategy discussions
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with tight turnarounds
- Experience producing user experience consulting deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, user flows, high-level requirements, user test and focus group planning and analysis, prototypes
- Deep understanding of usability testing and data analysis and how they relate to the entire user experience
- Excellent written, verbal, client service and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort working directly with clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to:
410.465.4880 x 5298