Digital Project Manager.
Digital Project Manager – Web
Centretek is a full service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with digital strategies that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead website implementations and digital strategy efforts. Working closely with our strategy, creative, and development teams, you will serve as the primary contact with clients. Coming into this role, you will own the relationships with your clients; have responsibility for understanding their brand strategy, market landscape, and web implementation logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage cross-functional teams on a daily basis including include web developers, creatives, strategists, data analysts and others.
- Manage enterprise level web development projects from inception to launch
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Drive the overall strategy for the client’s website and marketing efforts
- Ability to manage the financial aspects of projects
- Lead client meetings around positioning, digital needs, project status, and integrated digital marketing plans.
- Attain a very high client satisfaction rating throughout the engagement
- Experience managing enterprise level website implementations
- 5+ years of related industry experience, preferably web consulting, interactive, agency or digital marketing experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships – strong client references are preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the project management lifecycle; Must be knowledgeable with both waterfall and agile project management
- Prior experience of working as an Account Manager/Project Manager within a digital agency
- Experience leading projects with large CMS implementation efforts
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of search engine optimization and search marketing best practices
- Experience conducting
- Hands-on experience with information architecture
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Strong client-service orientation and customer service skills
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Strong business and marketing acumen and negotiation skills
- Positive, productive team player
Chicago, Baltimore, Virtual
Dir, Account Services
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to: