Centretek is a full service, digital firm delivering multi-channel, MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for a Business Analyst (BA) to join our strategy team. The BA will be responsible for business requirements gathering, business analysis, writing functional and technical specifications as well as creating detailed user stories. They will contribute to website development sprint planning activities and check to ensure requirements are being met during the progress of development. They will work with project managers, strategists, designers and developers to articulate business challenges, functional requirements, measures of success and end-user expectations.
Ellicott City, MD
- Lead discovery sessions to capture and interpret business requirements, customer business rules, functionality and processes
- Track and fully document business, functional and technical specifications including crafting epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Lead problem solving by facilitating group collaboration and helping to arrive at a consensus
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in prioritizing the backlog and facilitate sprint review meetings for all assigned projects
- Responsible for system specifications design and review, technical review, system testing, post implementation review, risk assessment and gap analysis.
- Work with technical team to review / understand requirements and specifications for technical design, obtain information on system capabilities, limitations and performance requirements
- Maintains transfer of knowledge to internal teams
- Document customizations and integrations
- Work with the technical implementation team to develop a solution design capable of fulfilling the customer’s current and future needs
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of project deliverables
- Serve as the user and client advocate within the project team to ensure that deliverables align with proposed strategic recommendations
- Conduct facilitated group meetings to gather details on business requirements
- Work closely and collaboratively with other strategists, creative design, development, and project managers throughout the project lifecycle
- At least 5 years of experience defining and writing detailed use cases and functional requirements
- Combination of attention to detail with a broad perspective of the client’s business needs is critical
- Experience consulting directly with clients where applicable, comfortably leading requirements and intake sessions
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with tight turnarounds
- Excellent written, verbal, client service and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort working directly with clients
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Even Better If You Have
- Experience working in health care and higher education
- Drupal, WordPress or other content management system experience
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to:
410.465.4880 x 5298