Centretek is a full service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Frontend developer to join our team. Working closely with our creative, development and account teams you will be responsible for creating dynamic, interactive and usable websites and applications. You should be comfortable communicating with creatives, account managers, strategists and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with a number of content management systems including Drupal and Wordpress to create dynamically driven websites and applications
- Create templates using industry standards best practices, and tailor designs appropriately.
- Participate in and prepare documentation for creative briefs, information architecture, wireframes, style guides and other requirements.
- Make suggestions to improve projects’ use of front end technologies and implementation
- Stay abreast of current and emerging design and technology trends to seek new and creative ways to assist clients.
- A portfolio or list of websites that demonstrate strong front-end skills
- Expert understanding of and ability to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Experience working with designers and backend developers to take design comps through to implementation
- Must have an understanding of UI design principles of good usability
- Familiarity with common version control systems, especially Git
- Experience in developing cross-browser frontend code for desktop and mobile
- Strong experience with responsive design and mobile websites
- Ability to provide accurate level of effort estimates against known requirements
- Ability to mentor other development team members
Personal Attributes & Qualifications
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
Ellicott City, MD
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to:
410.465.4880 x 5329