Centretek is a full service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Drupal developer to join our team. Working closely with our creative, development and account teams you will be responsible for creating dynamic, interactive and usable websites and applications. You should be comfortable communicating with creatives, account managers, strategists and clients.
Ellicott City, MD (or remote)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Code technical solutions that align with proposed strategies
- Create well designed and reusable code
- Create and execute implementation plans, revising as necessary in an agile environment.
- Communicate and enforce development best practices and coding standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality work to Account leads on schedule
- Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
- Ability to scale solutions to the client’s goals and budget
- 3-5 years of relevant Drupal experience
- Ability to build custom Drupal modules
- Proficient in:
- Relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications
- Familiarity with common version control systems, especially Git
- Experience in developing cross-browser frontend code for desktop and mobile
- Strong experience with responsive design and mobile websites
- Ability to provide accurate level of effort estimates against known requirements
- Ability to mentor other development team members
Personal Attributes & Qualifications
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
We’d love to hear from you!
If interested, please send an updated resume with your salary requirements and availability to:
410.465.4880 x 5329