Centretek is a full service digital agency delivering technology-driven, multi-channel MarTech and interactive web solutions. We breathe everything digital and pride ourselves on blending highly creative concepts with strategically informed frameworks that allow us to connect consumers with brands in memorable ways.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Account Manager to join our team. Working closely with our strategy, creative, and development teams, you will serve as the primary contact and ultimate point of accountability with clients. Coming into this role, you will own the relationships with your clients; have responsibility for understanding their brand strategy, market landscape, and web implementation logistics.
Ellicott City, MD
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage cross-functional teams on a daily basis including include web developers, creative teams, search specialists, media buyers, data analysts and others.
- Manage enterprise level client projects from inception to launch
- Drive the overall strategy for the client’s website and marketing efforts
- Manage all financial aspects of your accounts
- Lead client meetings around positioning, digital needs, project status, and integrated digital marketing plans.
- Attain a very high client satisfaction rating throughout the engagement
- 5-7+ years of related industry experience, preferably web consulting, interactive, agency or direct marketing experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships – strong client references are preferred
- Strong knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising, with particular emphasis on interactive storytelling, enterprise web implementations, strategy, and analytics
- Prior experience of working as an Account Manager/Project Manager within a digital agency
- Experience managing enterprise level website implementations
- Experience leading projects with large CMS implementation efforts
- Experience managing large clients singlehandedly
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of search engine optimization and search marketing best practices
- Experience conducting usability testing
- Hands-on experience with information architecture
Personal Attributes & Qualifications
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Strong client-service orientation and customer service skills
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Strong business and marketing acumen and negotiation skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Positive, productive team player
Please send your current resume, availability and salary requirements to:
410.465.4880 x 5329